Lettuce topped with ground beef and mushroom blend, mushrooms, onions, tomato and pickles with potato wedges and grapes
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 to 8 minutes|Cook time: 15 to 23 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
Roasted Lemon Parsley Potato Wedges:
- 1 pound 12 ounces baking potato, cut each potato into 8 wedges
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon True lemon juice mix crystals
- 2 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Bunless Burger, Potato Wedges & Grapes:
- 8 ounces sliced white mushroom
- 2 medium yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 12 ounces ground beef (85/15)
- 5 to 6 cremini mushrooms
- ¼ cup original BBQ sauce
- 16 leaves Bibb lettuce
- 20 dill pickle chips
- 4 slices tomato
- 3 cups red seedless grapes
To Prepare Roasted Lemon Parsley Potato Wedges:
- Blanch wedges in a steamer basket for 5 to 8 minutes or until almost tender and cooked 3/4th of the way. Cool quickly.
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray. Lightly toss potatoes with salt free Italian blend seasoning and true lemon crystals.
- Coat a sheet pans with cooking spray. Spread potatoes on sheet pans in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Toss cooked wedges with chopped parsley.
To Prepare Bunless Burger, Potato Wedges & Grapes:
- Spray sauté pan with cooking oil spray. Preheat pan over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced mushrooms. Cook lightly until just tender. Drain off liquid.
- Spray another sauté pan with cooking oil spray. Preheat pan over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced onions. Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place cremini mushrooms in a food processor. Pulse until finely minced. Texture should resemble ground nuts.
- In a bowl, combine minced mushrooms and ground beef until well blended. Divide mixture into 4 balls. Shape each ball into a 4-inch-wide patty.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Coat with cooking oil spray. Place patties. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until puddles of juice form on surface.
- Flip patties. Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on second side or until juices run clear and patty is cooked through.
- Stack 2 lettuce leaves on the left-hand side of each serving plate and 2 lettuce leaves on the right-hand side of the plates.
- In order, place the following on lettuce leaves on left side of plate:
-¼ cup sautéed mushrooms
-¼ cup sautéed onions
-1 patty drizzled with 1 Tablespoon BBQ sauce.
- Top lettuce leaves on right side of plate with:
-5 pickle chips
-2 slices tomato.
- Equally divide potato wedges into 4 portions. Place 1 serving next to burger. Serve with ¾ cup grapes. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 400, Protein: 13g, Fat: 11g, Sat. Fat: 4.5g, Cholesterol: 25mg, Sodium: 440mg, Fiber: 7g