This breakfast bread is loaded with delicious, good-for-you-ingredients—making it so much more than an occasional a.m. treat. The best part? It’s totally portable, so you can take it to go on busy mornings.
Follow Our Recipe
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, yogurt, 2 tablespoons olive oil and vanilla extract. Stir together to combine thoroughly. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin spice.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the large bowl with the wet ingredients, using a spatula to combine. Stir in walnuts and raisins. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil with oats, flax seeds and brown sugar. Spread mixture over the top of the batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 60 to 70 minutes. Cool before removing bread from loaf pan. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 357, Carbs: 56g, Protein: 8g Fat: 12g, Sat. fat: 2g, Sodium: 264mg, Fiber: 4g