Baby spinach tossed with Quinoa, white beans, raisins, oranges and feta cheese. Serve with orange balsamic dressing.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 27 minutes
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup red onions, halved lengthwise, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1 cup cannellini beans, canned rinsed and drained
- 12 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup fresh orange sections
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ½ cup white quinoa
- 1 cup water
Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 cup red peppers, diced 1½-inch
Orange Balsamic Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoon fresh dill weed
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Cooked Quinoa: In a medium sauce pan, bring water to a boil. Add quinoa. Stir to combine. Return to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until water is fully absorbed and quinoa is al dente, but completely cooked. Do not stir. Let quinoa set for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Roasted Red Peppers: Coat sheep pan with vegetable oil spray. Place peppers on a sheet pan in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Roast in a preheated 425 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until softened and light golden.
- Orange Balsamic Dressing: Wisk ingredients together until well combined.
- Salad Preparation: Combine quinoa, peppers, olives, onions, beans, spinach, raisins, orange segments and salad dressing. Toss to evenly coat.
- Top salad with feta cheese.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 317, Carbs: 53g, Protein: 12g, Fat: 8g, Sat. Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 13mg, Sodium: 332mg, Fiber: 8g