Who thought Roasted Garlic Dip could be this delicious? It’s simple and oh so good! Not to mention – good for you!
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes|Cook time: 1 hour|Yield: 8
- 3 heads garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetables or pita bread chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut off the top of each garlic head to expose each clove. Wrap each garlic head in aluminum foil, drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Close the foil and place directly on the oven rack. Bake for 1 hour, or until golden and soft. Allow to cool slightly. With your fingers, remove the roasted garlic by squeezing the whole head of garlic and allowing the roasted garlic cloves to ooze out of their papery skins.
- In a medium bowl, combine the roasted garlic, yogurt, and garlic powder, and stir well under thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with vegetables or pita bread chips.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 99, Carbs: 11g, Protein: 4g Fat: 5g, Sat. fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 4mg, Sodium: 188mg, Fiber: 0mg