Curried Crunchy Cabbage seasoned with curry powder, turmeric, and caraway seeds.
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes|Cook time: 10 minutes|Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon caraway or dill seeds
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the coleslaw mix, salt, turmeric, curry powder and caraway seeds.
- Gently toss to coat the coleslaw mix with the spices.
- Cook until the cabbage becomes tender but is still crunchy, about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Stir in the frozen peas, and heat until the peas are warm, about 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 70, Carbs: 7g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 3.5g, Sat. Fat: 0.5g, Cholesterol: 0 , Sodium: 184mg, Fiber: 3g