Romaine and Little Gem lettuce, red peppers, cucumbers, green olives, red onion, parsley and tuna tossed with homemade vinaigrette
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes|Cook time: 0 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 166g of Romaine hearts & Little Gem lettuce
- 141g chopped red pepper
- 175g chopped cucumber
- 15g coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 34g sliced pitted green olives
- 33g chopped red onion
- 450g canned tuna, (in water)
- 6ml red wine vinegar
- 1g dried oregano
- 5g salt
- 5 freshly ground black pepper
- 6ml Olive Oil
- Cut Peppers into 1cm dice, wash and pick lettuce, peel and chop cucumber into 1cm wedges, wash and chop parsley, peel and slice onions and drain tuna.
- Whisk together the oil, oregano, salt, pepper and vinegar for the dressing.
- Lightly combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl with the tuna and mix with the dressing.
- Serve dividing evenly in four individual bowls.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 107, Carbs: 3.4g, Protein: 15.9g, Fat: 3.3g, Sat. Fat: 0.5g, Fiber: 1.9g