Roasted aubergine, courgette and peppers with herbs and grains.
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 30 minutes|Cook time: 10 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 400g of cooked mixed grains (mix of white and/or red quiona, brown rice, lentils)
- Small handful of shredded flat parsley (5g)
- Small handful of shredded mint (5g)
- Small handful of shredded coriander (5g)
- 1/2 aubergine diced (3cm)
- 2 medium courgettes sliced (2cm)
- 1 red pepper diced (2cm)
- 2 medium red onions peeled and cut into quarters
- 50ml balsamic vinegar
- 25ml of olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Lightly mix together the aubergine, courgette, pepper, onion, balsamic vinegar and salt.
- Place onto a roasting tray and roast in a preheated oven at 170°C.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are starting to soften.
- In a suitable sized bowl lightly whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Add the mixed grains, herbs and combine.
- Spoon the roasted vegetables into the bowl, along with the juices from the baking tray.
- Gently mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 269, Carbs: 31.1g, Protein: 9.6g, Fat: 10.8g, Sat. Fat: 1.8g, Fiber: 6.6g