Follow Our Recipe
- 280g Tuna Chunks in Oil or Spring Water
- 2 Large Eggs
- Half a Cucumber cut in to wedges
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 80g Red Onion halved then thinly sliced
- 200g New Potatoes cooked and refreshed
- 240g Green Beans
- 60g Black Olives
- 60ml Low Calorie Vinaigrette
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 700g Mixed Salad Leaves
- Drain the tuna. Cook the green beans in boiling water until just tender, then refresh in cold water. Top & tail them.
- Soft boil the eggs(five minutes in boiling water) then refresh in cold water and carefully peel them.
- Halve the cooked potatoes, then spray the cut side with low calorie oil spray. Heat up a non-stick pan and add the potatoes cut side down to the pan, and cook until golden brown.
- In a bowl add the mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, green beans, olives, new potatoes and the flaked tuna. Lightly mix together with the dressing and black pepper to taste, and arrange the salad mixture into four bowls.
- Finally, halve each egg and place onto the salads.