Balsamic vinegar, strawberries, fresh basil, honey and lemon juice pureed and frozen into a healthy popsicle
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes to prepare; 4 to 5 hours to freeze|Cook time: 0 minutes|Yield: 6 pops (using a 5.33 oz mold)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey or sugar of choice
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- 8 medium basil leaves
To Prepare Balsamic, Strawberry & Basil Pops:
- Combine sliced strawberries, balsamic vinegar and honey in a bowl until evenly coated. Allow strawberries marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place all ingredients except basil in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth puree.
- Add basil leaves. Pulse a few times until basil chopped up into small pieces.
- Evenly pour into 6 popsicle molds. Place tops and freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours.
NOTE: If using a wooden stick, freeze for 1 hour. Remove from freezer and insert sticks. Place in the freezer for another 4 hours.
- When ready to enjoy, run popsicle mold under warm under until pop releases from mold. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 50, Carbs: 13g, Protein: 0g, Fat: 0g, Sat. Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0g, Sodium: 0g, Fiber: 2g