Coffee, milk, cacao and honey frozen into a healthy popsicle
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes to prepare; 4 to 5 hours to freeze|Cook time: 2 minutes|Yield: 6 pops (using a 5.33 oz mold)
- 1 ½ cups strongly brewed coffee, cooled
- ½ cup fat free milk or milk alternate
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons cacao powder
To Prepare Iced Coffee Pops:
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until well combined.
- Evenly pour into 6 popsicle molds. Place tops and freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours.
NOTE: If using a wooden stick, freeze for 1 hour. Remove from freezer and insert sticks. Place in the freezer for another 4 hours.
- When ready to enjoy, run popsicle mold under warm under until pop releases from mold. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 35, Carbs: 9g, Protein: 1g Fat: 0g, Sat. fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0g, Sodium: 10mg, Fiber: less than 1g