Rich and decadent, Mindful’s Chocolate Dipped Strawberries are a must have. Fresh and sweet with a mouthful of chocolate. YUM!
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes|Yield: 8 servings, 2-4 strawberries depending on their size Serving Size: 8
- 4 cups fresh strawberries with leaves, washed and dried
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup nuts, such as pistachios, chopped finely, or pulverized in a food processor
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave on low for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat for another 30 seconds and stir. Repeat at another 30-second interval if the chips are not fully melted. (Generally, 1.5 minutes is enough time to melt the chocolate chips).
- Place the nuts in a small bowl. Holding a strawberry by its leaves, dip it in the chocolate and swirl to coat it, then roll it in the nuts (you can roll just the end of the berry in the nuts or roll the entire chocolate coating). Place the strawberry on a parchment-lined baking sheet to harden at room temperature for 30 minutes. Repeat with the remaining berries. (You will have extra, unused chocolate but you need to melt that much in order to have enough to dip the strawberries). Store in the refrigerator; the strawberries will stay fresh for several days.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 150, Carbs: 20g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 8g, Sat. Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 8mg, Fiber: 4g