Blueberries, lemon juice and honey pureed and frozen into a healthy popsicle
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes to prepare; 4 to 5 hours to freeze|Cook time: 0 minutes|Yield: 6 pops (using a 5.33 oz mold)
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- ½ cup water
To Prepare Blueberry Lemon Pops:
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth puree.
- Evenly pour into 6 popsicle molds. Place tops and freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours.
NOTE: If using a wooden stick, freeze for 1 hour. Remove from freezer and insert sticks. Place in the freezer for another 4 hours.
- When ready to enjoy, run popsicle mold under warm under until pop releases from mold. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 50, Carbs: 13g, Protein: 0g, Fat: 0g, Sat. Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0g, Sodium: 0g, Fiber: 2g