Follow Our Recipe
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper with salt
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 4 oz. each
- Combine oil, lemon pepper, basil and lemon juice for marinade. Mix until well-blended.
- Pour marinade over chicken turning to evenly coat. Keep refrigerated for 1 to 2 hours to marinate. Do not drain.
- Place chicken on medium-high chargrill for 2½ to 3 minutes per side for a total of 5 to 6 minutes, or until minimum internal temperature reaches 165°F or bake in a 300°F oven for 35 minutes or until minimum internal temperature reaches 165°F (for 15 seconds).
Sautéed Spinach and Onions
- 3 tsp. canola olive oil
- 3 oz. yellow onions, julienne
- 1 lb. fresh spinach
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onions. Sauté until caramelized.
- Add spinach. Season with pepper. Mix well and remove from heat. Stir until spinach just wilts.
- ¾ cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ⅔ cup raw couscous
- ½ cup zucchini, diced ¼”
- ¼ cup plum tomatoes, diced ¼”
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ cup red peppers, diced ¼”
- ¼ cup green peppers, diced ¼”
- 1 tsp. canola olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring vegetable broth to a simmer and remove from heat. Hold hot.
- In a shallow bowl or pan, add couscous, zucchini, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, red peppers, green peppers, salt and pepper.
- Pour ¾ cup hot broth over mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add oil, lemon juice, oregano, basil and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 7 to 10 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 330, Carbs: 31g, Protein: 26g Fat: 12g, Sat. fat: 2g, Sodium: 540mg, Fiber: 6g