Follow Our Recipe
- 400g Fresh Turkey Mince
- 10g Fresh Wholemeal
- 120g Diced Onion
- 4g Chopped Parsley
- 1g Cumin (a good pinch)
- 12ml Worcester Sauce
- 1 Egg
- A few turns of Black Pepper
- 4 Plum Tomatoes sliced
- 4 Portions of Pickled Cucumber (see recipe)
- 4 Brown Rolls or Rye Artic Bread
- 80g Mixed Salad Leaves washed & drained.
- Place the turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, onions, chopped parsley, cumin, seasoning and Worcester sauce in a mixing bowl then work together until well combined.
- Let the mixture rest for about 30-40 minutes in the fridge then divide in to the required portions
- Place the turkey burgers on to a lined tray and cook in an oven set at 180c for about 20 minutes, turning halfway, or until fully cooked.
- While they are cooking prepare the other burger ingredients
- Halve the rolls or Arctic Bread and toast or grill.
- Build your burger using the bottom half of the bread/roll then add the lettuce topped with the sliced tomato, followed by the burger and finally the pickled cucumber. Finish with the other half of the roll.
- 1 Cucumber
- 80ml Rice Wine or White Wine Vinegar
- 10g Caster Sugar
- 2g Red Chillies
- Finely dice the chilli Very thinly slice the cucumber.
- Place the sugar and vinegar into a saucepan and gently heat until the sugar has dissolved then add the chilli. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Add cucumber to the vinegar then cover and chill for at least one hour.