Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes|Cook time: 45 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 800g butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 10 sage leaves
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 20g Flora Buttery
- 110g onions
- 240g arborio rice
- 36g parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8g pumpkin seeds
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Peel, deseed and dice the butternut squash. Mix the butternut squash with the sage leaves, half of the oil and a pinch of seasoning. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Peel and dice the onions and peel and grate the garlic. Add the onions to a pan with the Flora. Sweat the onions, then add in the garlic and rice and cook for about a minute until all the rice is coated.
- Add enough stock to cover the rice, then stir continuously over a medium heat until the stock is absorbed. Add more stock and continue the process until the rice is just cooked.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the grated parmesan cheese, pumpkin seeds and butternut squash. Check seasoning and serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 417, Carbs: 66.9g, Protein: 10.6g, Fat: 12.3g, Fiber: 4.9g