Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes|Cook time: 50 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 560g lamb’s liver
- 320g kale
- 560g onions
- 240g butternut squash
- 40g flour
- 4g honey
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 20g Flora Buttery
- 2g fresh ginger peeled & grated
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven at 170°C. Peel, deseed and dice the squash and mix with the honey, ginger and seasoning. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Wash and pick the kale, boil or steam until cooked. Then drain and season.
- Peel and slice the onions. Melt the Flora in a pan, add the onions and cook over a low heat until the onions are soft and golden brown.
- Brush each slice of liver with oil and coat with the flour. Grill for about 5-8 minutes until the liver is cooked.
- To serve; arrange the liver, kale, roasted squash and onions in a bowl.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 407, Carbs: 26g, Protein: 34.4g, Fat: 18.9g, Sat. Fat: 3.7g, Fiber: 7g