Pineapple and blueberries with cracked black pepper.
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes|Cook time: 1 hour (build and chill)|Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 of a medium sized pineapple (around 400g)
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- 80g of blueberries
- Peel and dice the pineapple into 2cm cubes.
- Place the diced pineapple and the blueberries into a bowl.
- Add the pepper and lightly mix with the fruit.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve into 4 bowls as a dessert, snack or topping on porridge.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 33 , Carbs: 7.6g, Protein: 0.4g, Fat: 0.2g, Sat. Fat: 0g, Fiber: 1g