Low fat Greek yoghurt with a beetroot raspberry purée and pumpkin seeds.
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes|Cook time: 1 hour (build and chill)|Yield: 4 servings
- 300g of low-fat Greek style yoghurt
- 400g of peeled cooked beetroot
- 40g of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 25g of honey
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 25g of pumpkin seeds
- Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a hot pan.
- Place the beetroot, honey, raspberries and vinegar in a blender and blitz to a purée.
- Spoon the purée into the yoghurt and stir through.
- Divide into 4 bowls and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Leave at room temperature for 10 minutes and serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 156, Carbs: 14.9g, Protein: 4.9g, Fat: 8.2g, Sat. Fat: 3.9g, Fiber: 2.1g