Follow Our Recipe
- 1.5 Pink Grapefruit peeled and segmented
- 1.5 White Grapefruit peeled and segmented
- 80g Black Grapes, halved
- 80g Brie cut in to 2cm dice
- 4 Suitable pots or bowls
- If you are unsure of how to peel and segment a grapefruit then visit the listed site: www.greatbritishchefs.com/how-to-cook/how-to-segment-grapefruit
- Once you have all your ingredients ready, build in layers, alternating ingredients, keeping similar colours apart.
- Keep in the fridge until you are ready to eat them. Delicious as a snack at work!