Follow Our Recipe
- 1½ cups Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (recipe follows)
- 2 teaspoons canola or olive oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped each carrot, green bell pepper and onion
- ½ pound ground turkey
- 1¼ cups fresh spinach leaves
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Roasted Red Pepper Sauce as directed.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add carrot, green bell pepper and onion; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add ground turkey; cook until no longer pink. Stir in spinach just until wilted. Stir in Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package. Drain well.
- Serve Turkey Bolognese over cooked spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 200, Carbs: 20g, Protein: 10g Fat: 10g, Sat. fat: 2g, Sodium: 250mg, Fiber: 3g