Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 25 to 30 minutes|Cook time: 17 to 22 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
Szechuan Garlic Spread:
- 28g garlic cloves
- 7g shiitake mushroom caps
- 6g peeled & roughly chopped fresh ginger root
- 4ml sesame oil
- 5ml soy sauce
- 5ml water
- 25g roughly chopped red peppers
- 10ml rice vinegar
- 10g orange marmalade
- 1g crushed chilli flakes
- 8g Szechuan Spicy Sauce
Thai Broccoli Slaw:
- 138g raw broccoli florets, cut into
- 3cm pieces
- 30g dry rice noodles Water to cover noodles
- 19g shiitake mushroom caps, remove stem and slice caps
- Half a lemon - juiced
- 1 Medium Orange segmented
- 15g thinly sliced spring onions
- 50g sliced bok choy
- 25g prepared Szechuan Garlic Spread
- 2g Szechuan Spicy Sauce
Szechuan Salmon Wrap:
- 120g raw salmon fillet skinned
- 20g Szechuan Spicy Sauce
- 4 (25cm) whole grain flour tortillas
- To prepare Szechuan garlic spread place peeled garlic cloves and shiitake mushroom cap on a sheet pan. Evenly coat with cooking oil spray. Place in a single layer. Do not overcrowd. Roast in a preheated 180c oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cloves are lightly golden. Remove from heat. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Allow to cool. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place sliced mushrooms in a single layer on sheet pans. Do not overcrowd. Spray with cooking oil spray. Roast in a preheated 180c oven for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat. Blanch broccoli in boiling water or steamer for 1 minute. Shock in ice bath and drain well.
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add noodles. Stir and allow to sit for 20 minutes or until noodles are tender. Drain well. Toss all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until combined and evenly distributed. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place salmon fillets on a sheet pan. Brush with Thai seasoning. Roast in a preheated 180c oven for 7 minutes or until flaky and just cooked through. Allow to cool slightly and break into large pieces.
- To serve spread 1 portion of Szechuan Garlic Spread over one side of each entire wrap. Divide flaked salmon into four portions and place 1 serving in center of wrap. Evenly top with 1 portion broccoli slaw.
- Roll burrito style and cut in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 221, Carbs: 26.5, Protein: 11.2 Fat: 7.5, Sat. fat: 1.7, Fiber: 4