Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes|Cook time: 10 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 300g cooked pulled pork
- 100g of red onion marmalade
- 100g red onions
- 8 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Heat up a sandwich grill.
- Peel and finely slice the onions.
- Lightly flake the pork.
- Brush the outer sides of the bread with oil.
- Mix the marmalade and onions, then add in the flaked pork.
- Place a portion of the mixture on to one side of the bread, top with another half, then place under the grill and cook until toasted.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 450, Carbs: 55.3g, Protein: 22.4g, Fat: 14.6g, Sat. Fat: 3.3g, Fiber: 5g