Follow Our Recipe
- 4 in number 10” Flour Tortillas
- 40g Light Mayonnaise
- 160g Plum Tomatoes
- Half an Avocado
- Half a Cucumber
- 80g Mixed Salad Leaves
- Slice the tomatoes, finely dice the cucumber, wash and pick the salad leaves and peel and slice the avocado.
- Lay the wrap flat and lightly spread the mayonnaise over the wrap leaving a 2cm edge all the way round.
- Top the wrap with the lettuce leaves, diced cucumber sliced tomato and sliced avocado.
- Fold in the sides &- then roll up from the bottom to the top, lay out a piece of cling film then roll the wrap up and tie each end in a knot . This will stop the wrap drying out and help to hold the shape.
- To serve cut the wrap in half & remove the cling film.