A hash of sweet and white potato & smoked turkey topped with an egg white patty, avocado hollandaise and blistered shishito peppers
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 10 to 12 minutes|Cook time: 25 to 30 minutes|
Egg White Cups:
- 1 cup egg whites
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Avocado Hollandaise Sauce:
- 1 teaspoons water
- ½ teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1/16 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ avocado, seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon water
Smoked Turkey Hash Breakfast Bowl:
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups peeled and diced sweet potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 8 whole shishito peppers
- ¾ teaspoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 8-ounce smoked turkey breast, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
To Prepare Egg White Cups:
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place ¼ cup egg whites into each mini muffin mold.
- Evenly sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook in a preheated 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for 5 minutes or until eggs are set and cooked through.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly and remove each egg using a rubber spatula.
To Prepare Avocado Hollandaise Sauce:
- Make white wash by pouring water into a bowl and slowly whisking in flour until incorporated. There should be no lumps.
- Slowly heat milk over medium heat.
- Slowly whisk in white wash mixture until bechamel is thickened.
- Season with salt.
- Add lime juice, avocado, chipotle peppers and water. Combine over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Blend until smooth with an immersion blender. Or, place in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
To Prepare Smoked Turkey Hash Breakfast Bowl:
- Place potatoes and sweet potatoes in a steamer or boiling water. Blanch for 5 minutes or until slightly tender. Shock in an ice bath. Drain and pat dry.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in skillet on high heat. Add shishito peppers. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until charred. Remove from heat.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and red peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes or until tender and brown.
- Add blanched potatoes, smoked paprika and salt. Stir to combine. Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add turkey and cilantro. Cook until heated through.
- In a bowl, plate 1 cup smoked turkey hash.
- Top with 1 egg cup and evenly drizzle with 2 Tablespoons Avocado Hollandaise sauce.
- Place 2 blistered shishito peppers to the side of egg. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 320, Carbs: 37g, Protein: 20g Fat: 12g, Sat. fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 25mg, Sodium: 680mg, Fiber: 5g