Follow Our Recipe
- Cranberry Mayonnaise (recipe follows)
- 4 flatbread squares
- 2 cups spring lettuce mix
- ½ pound deli sliced reduced-sodium turkey breast
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- Prepare Cranberry Mayo as directed.
- Heat flatbread on each side for 10 to 15 seconds or until warm and pliable.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Cranberry Mayo on each flatbread. Place ½ cup of the spring mix, 2 ounces of the turkey and ⅛ cup of the red onion on each flatbread. Fold flatbread over to close. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 230, Carbs: 25g, Protein: 16g Fat: 7g, Sat. fat: 1.5, Sodium: 580mg, Fiber: 2g