Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 10 to 12 minutes|Cook time: 0 minutes|
- 3 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- In a stock pot over medium high heat, steep dried cranberries in simmering water for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Strain cranberries and place in food processor.
NOTE: Discard water after removing cranberries.
- Puree cranberries until smooth. Allow to cool before using.
- Add mayonnaise to food processor and mix until combined. Cover, and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
NOTE: If batch is too small to use a food processor, puree rehydrated cranberries using a fork, a mortar and pestle or place in a clean spice grinder until smooth.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 230, Carbs: 25g, Protein: 16g, Fat: 7g, Sat. Fat: 1.5, Sodium: 580mg, Fiber: 2g