Frittata with potatoes, onions, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and tomato chutney served with potato wedges and chaat salad
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes|Cook time: 35 to 40 minutes|
Tikka Masala Frittata:
- 1 ¼ cups egg substitute
- ¾ cup tikka masala sauce
- 2 ½ teaspoons seeded and diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 Tablespoon and 2 teaspoons diced plum tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon and 2 teaspoons diced yellow onions
- 1 Tablespoon and 2 teaspoons diced zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons peeled and diced white potato
- 1 Tablespoon diced green bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon diced red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/3 cup pitted and diced fresh mango
- ¾ cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 small peach, pitted and diced
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 3 Tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 3 Tablespoons tamarind chutney
Roasted Tikka Masala Potato Wedges:
- 12 ounces baking potatoes, cut each potato into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup tikka masala sauce
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
Tikka Masala Frittata, Chaat & Potato Wedges:
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons tomato chutney
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons tikka masala sauce
To Prepare Tikka Masala Frittata:
- Pre-heat convection oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (standard oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a bowl, whisk egg substitute and tikka masala sauce until well combined.
- Add jalapeno, tomato, onion, zucchini, potato, green and red peppers into egg mixture. Stir to combine.
- Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour frittata mixture into an 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or until firmly set. Cut into 4 pieces.
To Prepare Chaat Salad:
- In a medium bowl, combine grapes, mango, pineapple, peach, apple and mint.
- Add tamarind chutney. Toss until evenly coated. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Roasted Tikka Masala Potato Wedges:
- Blanch wedges in a steamer basket for 5 to 8 minutes or until almost tender and cooked 3/4th of the way. Cool quickly.
- Lightly toss potatoes with tikka masala sauce.
- Coat a sheet pans with cooking spray. Spread potatoes on sheet pans in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Toss cooked wedges with sliced cilantro.
To Plate Tikka Masala Frittata, Chaat & Potato Wedges:
- Place 1-piece frittata on service plate. Top with 2 teaspoons tomato chutney.
- Divide the potatoes into 4 portions. Place 1 serving next to the frittata.
- Place ¾ cup chaat salad next to potatoes.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons tikka masala sauce over potato wedges. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 240, Carbs: 45g, Protein: 5g Fat: 4g, Sat. fat: 1g, Cholesterol: <5mg, Sodium: 550mg, Fiber: 5g