Red curry chicken salad, shaved savoy cabbage, carrot, Thai basil on whole grain flour tortilla
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 30 to 40 minutes|Cook time: 27 to 37 minutes|
Red Curry Chicken Salad:
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 ¼ teaspoons red curry paste
- ¾ teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 14 ½ ounces raw boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
Thai Red Curry Chicken Salad Wrap:
- 4 (10") whole grain flour tortilla
- 2 3/4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup peeled and thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup whole Thai basil leaves
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons sweet Thai chili sauce
To Prepare Red Curry Chicken Salad:
- In a mixing bowl, combine all light mayonnaise, plain nonfat Greek yogurt, red curry paste and unseasoned rice vinegar. Mix well. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use. Stir well before using.
- Poach or steam chicken for 12 to 17 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool 15 to 20 minutes. Dice chicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, celery and green onions.
- Fold red curry mayonnaise into chicken mixture, being careful not to break up chicken. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use
To Prepare Thai Red Curry Chicken Salad Wrap:
- Heat 1 tortilla in a sauté pan or in a microwave until soft and pliable. Place on clean work surface.
- Place ½ cup chicken salad mixture in center of tortilla. Spread mixture down the center of the tortilla.
- In order, top salad with:
- 2/3 cup cabbage
- ¼ cup carrots
- ¼ cup Thai basil
- 2 tsp Thai chili sauce
- Tuck in left and right sides of tortilla over filling. Roll to close burrito style, finishing with seam side down.
- Slice in half on the diagonal. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 360, Carbs: 42g, Protein: 21g Fat: 11g, Sat. fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 597mg, Fiber: 5g