Follow Our Recipe
- ½ cup uncooked red quinoa
- Dark Chocolate Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- 1 package (12 oz) spring lettuce mix
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- ½ cup sliced blanched almonds, toasted
- ½ cup julienned red onion
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- Cook red quinoa according to package directions. Prepare Dark Chocolate Vinaigrette. Refrigerate both until ready to serve.
- For the salad, toss lettuce and cooked quinoa to gently mix. Divide among 4 serving plates. Sprinkle each with ½ cup strawberries, 2 tablespoons each red onion and almonds, and 1 teaspoon mint.
- Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 360, Carbs: 54g, Protein: 12g Fat: 13g, Sat. fat: 1.5g, Sodium: 60mg, Fiber: 10g