Marble rye, mustard, mozzarella, beef mushroom patty, smoky onions with grilled pineapple & roasted lemon parsley wedges
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes|Cook time: 15 to 25 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
Roasted Lemon Parsley Potato Wedges:
- 1 pound 12 ounces baking potato, cut each potato into 8 wedges
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon True lemon juice mix crystals
- 2 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Smoked Paprika Grilled Red Onions:
- ¾ teaspoon canola oil
- 2 cups sliced red onions
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
Smoky Patty Melt on Marble Rye Plate:
- ½ fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into 3" x 1/2" planks
- 12 ounces ground beef (85/15)
- 5 to 6 cremini mushrooms
- 8 slices marble rye bread
- 2 Tablespoon whole grain mustard
- ½ cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
To Prepare Roasted Lemon Parsley Potato Wedges:
- Blanch wedges in a steamer basket for 5 to 8 minutes or until almost tender and cooked 3/4th of the way. Cool quickly.
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray. Lightly toss potatoes with salt free Italian blend seasoning and true lemon crystals.
- Coat a sheet pans with cooking spray. Spread potatoes on sheet pans in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Toss cooked wedges with chopped parsley.
To Prepare Smoked Paprika Grilled Red Onions:
- Combine onions and oil on a hot grill pan or sauté pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Add smoked paprika. Stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes or until evenly coated. Remove from heat and serve warm.
To Prepare Smoky Patty Melt on Marble Rye Plate:
- Coat hot grill pan with cooking oil spray (not listed). Place pineapple planks on a hot grill. Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until heated through and grill marks appear. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place cremini mushrooms in a food processor. Pulse until finely minced. Texture should resemble ground nuts.
- In a bowl, combine minced mushrooms and ground beef until well blended. Divide mixture into 4 balls. Shape each ball into a 4-inch-wide patty.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Coat with cooking oil spray. Place patties. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until puddles of juice form on surface.
- Flip patties. Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on second side or until juices run clear and patty is cooked through.
- While patty is cooking, evenly spread 1 1/2 tsp mustard over 1 slice of bread, and place on grill pan mustard side up.
- Place 2 Tbsp shredded part skim mozzarella on other slice of bread, and place on grill cheese side up.
- When cheese is melted, evenly place 2 Tablespoons grilled onions over mustard covered slice of bread.
- Top onions with 1 patty.
- Place top slice of bread on sandwich to close. Cut in half diagonally.
- Evenly divide potato wedges and grilled pineapple onto 4 serving plates.
- Place 1 patty melt (2 halves) next to gilled pineapple. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 590, Carbs: 90g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 18g, Sat. Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 40mg, Sodium: 770mg, Fiber: 9g