Herb & mustard roasted pork tenderloin on a bed of parslied couscous with honey balsamic roasted root vegetables.
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes|Cook time: 20 to 35 minutes|Yield: 4 servings; 3 ounces of pork, ¾ cup roasted vegetables, and ½ cup couscous per plate
Rosemary Mustard Seed Marinade
- 1 8-ounce can no salt added diced tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon finely chopped oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Rosemary Mustard Roasted Pork
- 1 tablespoon rosemary mustard seed marinade
- 1 10-ounce pork tenderloin
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped rosemary
Roasted Root Vegetables
- 4 teaspoons rosemary mustard seed marinade
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 ½ cup golden beets, peeled and cut into small wedges
- ½ cup parsnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch rounds
- ½ cup carrots, peeled and cut into ½-inch rounds
- ½ small red onion, cut into quarters
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
Rosemary & Mustard Pork Tenderloin with Couscous
- ½ cup dry couscous
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 12 ounces rosemary mustard roasted pork
- 3 cups roasted root vegetables, prepared
To Prepare Rosemary Mustard Seed Marinade:
- Pulse the tomatoes slightly in a blender to crush them, then transfer them to a plastic or non-reactive container.
- Combine all ingredients until well blended. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Rosemary Mustard Roasted Pork:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush the pork tenderloin with Rosemary Mustard Seed Marinade.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with rosemary. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes, then slice into ¼-inch slices; you should get 8 to 12 slices.
To Prepare Roasted Root Vegetables:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the vegetables and the marinade together in a large bowl and place onto a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until tender and beginning to char. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
To Assemble Rosemary & Mustard Pork Tenderloin with Couscous Plate:
- Place the couscous in a 1-quart bowl and cover with hot water. Cover and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until the water is completely absorbed. Stir in the chopped parsley and fluff with a fork.
- Place ½ cup of cooked parslied couscous on each plate. Arrange ¾ cups of roasted root vegetables on the side of the couscous. Top the vegetables with 2 to 3 slices of pork tenderloin and enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 260, Carbs: 35g, Protein: 19g, Fat: 4.5g, Sat. Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 45mg, Sodium: 400mg, Fiber: 5g