Buttermilk Pancakes Enhanced with Whole Wheat Flour, Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Ginger & Nutmeg
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 3 to 5 minutes|Cook time: 6 to 12 minutes|
- 3 ½ cups cold water
- 2 ¼ cups complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 ¼ teaspoons oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Pour water, pancake mix and flour in a mixing bowl. Whisk until batter is blended and smooth. Do not over mix.
- Stir in pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until well combined.
- Brush a large nonstick skillet or griddle with oil and heat over medium-low heat. Add ½ cup batter and cook for 4 minutes or until bubbly on top and golden on the bottom. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes or until golden on the bottom.
- Place 2 pancakes on each serving plate. Serve with 1 Tablespoon maple syrup. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 410, Carbs: 80g, Protein: 10g Fat: 7g, Sat. fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 550mg, Fiber: 6g