Follow Our Recipe
- 1 cup low fat granola cereal
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- ½ cup mini shredded wheat cereal, finely crushed
- 1 cup egg substitute
- ¼ cup fat free milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 slices wheat berry bread, each cut in half diagonally
- Place granola cereal and pecans in bowl of food processor; cover. Process just until finely crushed. Mix with crushed shredded wheat cereal in shallow dish.
- Mix egg substitute, milk, sugar and vanilla in another shallow dish until well blended. Dip bread in egg mixture. Coat on both sides with cereal mixture. Place on foil-lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 450°F oven 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately with maple syrup. NUTRITION FACTS: 3 Halves CALORIES 410 PROTEIN 15g SODIUM 480mg CARBS 63g SAT. FAT 1.5g FAT 11g FIBER
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 410, Carbs: 63g, Protein: 15g Fat: 11g, Sat. fat: 1.5g, Sodium: 480mg, Fiber: 5g