Mexican Turkey-Avocado Wrap
In the mood for a flavor fiesta? This easy-to-make wrap has all your favorite
Mexican fixings—without the added calories.
Serving: 218 g
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili pepper powder
- 4 large low-sodium flour tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced low-sodium turkey breast
- 1 slice reduced-fat cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
Scoop out the flesh of the avocado with a spoon, separating it from its skin, then mash in a small bowl with a fork. Stir in mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and chipotle powder.
For each wrap, spread avocado mixture over 2/3 of each tortilla. Make a row in center of tortilla with turkey, then layer on cheese, scallions, tomato, and lettuce. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides about 1 inch. Roll firmly away from you, compressing filling as you roll. Cut each wrap in half on a diagonal.