Frozen mango pineapple quinoa blend topped with fresh mango, pineapple, coconut flakes, granola & agave nectar
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 35 to 40 minutes|Cook time: 30 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 2 ½ Tablespoons raw white quinoa
- 3 ½ Tablespoon water
- 2 ½ Tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon and 2 teaspoons puffed wild rice or puffed whole grain rice
- 1 Tablespoon raw white quinoa
- 1 ¼ teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- 1 ¼ teaspoons canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Bowl:
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ¼ cups frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup frozen diced pineapple
- 1 cup frozen sliced banana
- 3 ½ Tablespoons agave nectar or honey, divided
- ¾ cup peeled, seeded and thinly sliced fresh mango
- 1 ½ cups peeled, cored and diced fresh pineapple
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut chips
To Prepare Quinoa:
- Rinse quinoa until water runs clear.
- Bring water to a boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and water is absorbed. Cool prior to using.
To Prepare Baked Granola:
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Lay out in a thin layer on parchment lined sheet pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes or until toasted and browned.
- Remove from oven.
NOTE: For loose consistency, stir granola to break up clumps. For clusters, let granola cool. Then, break up into large pieces.
- Allow to cool completely. Place in an airtight container.
To Prepare Mango Pineapple Smoothie Bowl:
- Place the following in a high-speed blender or Vitamix:
-unsweetened almond milk
-frozen cubed mango
-frozen diced pineapple
-frozen banana slices
-3 Tablespoons agave or honey.
Process until smooth.
- Divide evenly into 4 serving bowls.
- Evenly top bowls with:
-sliced fresh mango
-cubed fresh pineapple.
- In center of each dish, sprinkle 2 Tablespoons granola, creating a vertical line.
- Sprinkle 1/2 Tablespoon coconut flakes over granola.
- Evenly drizzle remaining agave or honey over entire bowls. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 250, Carbs: 50g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 5g, Sat. Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Sodium: 132mg, Fiber: 5g