Grilled steak over romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, roasted mushrooms, parmesan cheese & gochujang Caesar dressing
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings; 1 salad each
Creamy Gochujang Caesar Dressing:
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1 ½ teaspoons Korean chili bean paste (Gochujang)
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
Italian Pita Crackers:
- 4- 6” whole grain pita bread
- 1/4 teaspoon True Lemon crystals
- 2 teaspoon salt free Italian seasoning
Roasted Cremini Mushrooms:
- 14 ounces fresh cremini mushrooms, cut in half
Grilled Flank Steak:
- 10 to 12 ounces flank steak, trimmed of fat
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Korean Steak Caesar Salad:
- 12 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup rinsed and drained low sodium cannellini beans
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons shredded Parmesan cheese
To Prepare Creamy Gochujang Caesar Dressing:
- Combine all ingredients together and blend well. Cover, and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Italian Pita Crackers:
- Spray pitas with cooking spray.
- Evenly sprinkle with lemon crystals and seasoning.
- Cut each pita into 4 wedges. Place onto sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Allow to cool at room temperature before use.
To Prepare Roasted Cremini Mushrooms:
- Place mushrooms in a single layer on a sheet tray. Do not overcrowd. Spray with cooking oil spray.
- Roast in a preheated 400-degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Flip once halfway through cooking to promote even roasting. Allow to cool before using. Divide into four portions.
To Prepare Grilled Flank Steak:
- Lightly coat flank steak with oil and season, on both sides, with salt and pepper.
- On a hot, clean, well-oiled char-grill or grill pan, grill flank steak until well-marked on both sides.
NOTE: If needed, finish in a preheated 275-degree Fahrenheit oven until cooked to desired doneness.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing across the grain into thin slices. Divide into four portions.
To Plate Korean Steak Caesar Salad:
- In a mixing bowl place:
-chopped romaine lettuce
-grape tomatoes, halved
-creamy gochujang Caesar dressing.
- Toss until evenly coated and distributed. Divide into four portions. Mound 1 serving in the center of each serving plate.
- Fan 1 serving thinly sliced steak over center of salad.
- Evenly sprinkle with 2 teaspoons shredded parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy immediately with 4 pita crackers!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 400, Carbs: 44g, Protein: 26g, Fat: 14g, Sat. Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 50mg, Sodium: 670mg, Fiber: 11g