Grilled fish taco with mango, cabbage, red onion & cilantro lime mayonnaise in a flour tortilla
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 to 8 minutes|Cook time: 5 to 7 minutes|
Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise:
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 ounces tilapia, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8- 6” whole grain flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
To Make Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise:
- In a bowl, combine lime juice, low fat mayonnaise and chopped cilantro. Mix well. Hold refrigerated until ready to use.
To Grill Tilapia:
- Spray tilapia with oil spray. Evenly sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill fish until marked on both sides, firm, flaky and cooked through. Cut into 8 equal size pieces.
- NOTE: If grill is not available, cook fish in a pan or oven until firm, flaky and cooked through.
To Make Grilled Fish Tacos:
- Toss cabbage with lime juice until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Heat tortilla until warm and soft.
- Lay tortilla on a clean and flat surface. Place 1 Tablespoon lime cabbage over center of each tortilla.
- Place 1 piece of tilapia over cabbage.
- Top fish with:
1 Tablespoon sliced onion
1 Tablespoon diced mango
1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro.
- Evenly drizzle tacos with cilantro lime mayonnaise.
- Fold over to close. Serve 2 tacos. Enjoy immediately.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 310, Carbs: 41g, Protein: 17g, Fat: 9g, Sat. Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 30mg, Sodium: 600mg, Fiber: 3g