Two grilled soft tortillas with gochujang sauce, pulled chicken, shredded cabbage, mango pico and radishes
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 6 to 9 minutes|Cook time: 12 to 17 minutes|Yield: 4 servings; 2 tacos each
Creamy Gochujang Caesar Dressing:
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1 ½ teaspoons Korean chili bean paste (Gochujang)
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
Mango Cilantro Salsa:
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 cup peeled, seeded and diced fresh mango
- 1 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 ½ teaspoons seeded and finely chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tablespoon diced red onions
Gochujang Chicken Tacos:
- 12 ounces raw, boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 8 (6-inch) whole grain flour tortillas
- 2 2/3 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded radishes
To Prepare Creamy Gochujang Caesar Dressing:
- Combine all ingredients together and blend well. Cover, and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Mango Cilantro Salsa:
- In a bowl, add all ingredients. Toss until well combined. Cover, and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Gochujang Chicken Tacos:
- Poach or steam chicken for 12 to 17 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool 15 to 20 minutes. Hand pull chicken. Divide into 8 portions.
- Heat tortillas until warm and pliable.
- Top each tortilla with:
-1 Tablespoon creamy gochujang Caesar dressing
-1 serving pulled chicken
-1/3 cup shredded cabbage
-2 Tablespoons mango cilantro salsa
-1 Tablespoon shredded radishes.
- Plate two tacos. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 340, Carbs: 38g, Protein: 20g, Fat: 12g, Sat. Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 50mg, Sodium: 380mg, Fiber: 4g