Follow Our Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing (recipe follows)
- 2 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons roasted sliced almonds
- 2 ounces diced Granny Smith apples
- 1 ounce shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries or craisins
- 1 ounce thawed edamame soybeans
- 2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- Combine 1 ounce of spinach and 2 ounces of romaine lettuce.
- Place diced apples in lemon water to prevent browning. Drain well before use. (1 tablespoon lemon juice per 1 cup of water.)
- In a mixing bowl, toss mixed greens, 1 tablespoon almonds, 1 ounce Granny Smith apples, ½ ounce carrots and 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Place on a plate.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon cranberries or craisins, ½ ounce edamame beans and 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 200, Carbs: 23g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 11g, Sat. Fat: 1.5g, Sodium: 90mg, Fiber: 6g