Lettuce blend, edamame, Granny Smith apples, dried cranberries, almonds, sunflower seeds, and creamy poppy seed dressing
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 to 8 minutes|Cook time: 2 to 3 minutes|Yield: 4 salads; 1 salad each
Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
Edamame Nut Salad
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced Granny Smith apples or apple of choice
- 1/4 cup peeled and shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds, toasted
To Prepare Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Combine until blended. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Plate Edamame Nut Salad
- Combine baby spinach and romaine lettuce in a large bowl until evenly distributed.
- Place 3 cups of greens in a serving bowl as needed.
- 1/4 cup diced apples
- 1 Tablespoon shredded carrots
- 1 Tablespoon toasted almonds.
- Gently toss until evenly distributed.
- Evenly top with:
- 1 Tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon edamame
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sunflower seed
- Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons poppyseed dressing and enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 220, Carbs: 25g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 12g, Sat. Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: <5 mg, Sodium: 125mg, Fiber: 6g