Two soft tortillas stuffed with roasted Buffalo cauliflower, crisp cabbage slaw, avocado crema & fresh cilantro
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes|Cook time: 15 to 20 minutes|Yield: 4 servings; 2 tacos each
- 1 ½ Tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon peeled and finely chopped garlic cloves
- One pinch of Kosher salt
- One pinch of ground white pepper
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 Tablespoons finely diced onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
Lime Avocado Crema
- ¼ avocado, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon lime juice
- 4 ½ cup small cauliflower florets
- 2 ½ Tablespoons red hot cayenne pepper sauce
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
Zesty Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- 8 (6-inch) whole-grain flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded or matchstick carrots
To Prepare Cilantro Slaw:
- Combine the oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well-blended.
- Combine the cabbage, onion, and cilantro. Add the dressing, and toss gently to coat evenly. Cover, and then place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Lime Avocado Crema:
- Place the avocado in a mixing bowl. Using a fork, mash until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Cover, and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Buffalo Cauliflower:
- Break or cut cauliflower into small florets that are no larger than 1 1/2 inches.
- Toss with the hot sauce and celery seed until evenly coated.
- Coat a sheet tray with cooking oil spray. Lay the cauliflower in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Place in a preheated 450 degrees Fahrenheit oven. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Serve warm.
To Prepare Zesty Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos:
- Heat two tortillas until warm and pliable.
- Evenly top each tortilla with:
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro slaw
- 1/2 cup roasted Buffalo cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon matchstick carrots.
- Drizzle each taco with 1 1/2 teaspoon avocado lime crema.
- Plate 2 tacos and enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 260, Carbs: 37g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 10g, Sat. Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 570mg, Fiber: 6g