Healthy grain granola chips served with blackberry yogurt, fresh mangos, kiwi, strawberries and blackberries
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 4 to 7 minutes|Cook time: 10 minutes|Yield: 4 servings; 1 bowl each
Granola Tortilla Crisps:
- 1 ½ teaspoons canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon sliced blanched almonds
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 (6-inch) whole grain flour tortillas
Blackberry Yogurt Breakfast Bowl:
- 3 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries, plus 12 fresh blackberries for topping
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and diced fresh mango
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced into 16 pieces
To Prepare Granola Tortilla Crisps:
- Combine oil, honey and peanut butter. Whisk until well blended.
- Fold in oats, cinnamon, sliced almonds and shredded coconut.
- Place tortillas on a baking tray. Place about 2 Tablespoons mixture onto each tortilla, spreading to evenly coat the entire tortilla.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree Fahrenheit convection oven (400-degree Fahrenheit standard oven) for 10 minutes or until crisp. Remove from heat.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 triangles. Allow to cool at room temperature.
To Plate Blackberry Yogurt Breakfast Bowl:
- Slice each peeled kiwi in half lengthwise. Then, slice crosswise to have 16 half slices.
- In a blender, combine yogurt, 3/4 cup blackberries and agave until evenly blended.
- Place about 3/4 cup of blackberry yogurt mixture in a serving bowl.
- Top with:
-2 Tablespoons diced mangoes
-4 half-moon slices of kiwis
-4 slices of strawberries
- Place the points of 2 granola tortilla crisps in yogurt. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 250, Carbs: 38g, Protein: 13g, Fat: 6g, Sat. Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 170mg, Fiber: 5g