Raw oats and milk sweetened with honey chilled overnight topped with fresh blueberries and peaches with a honey drizzle
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 12 hours|Cook time: 0 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- In a stainless steel bowl, add milk and honey. Whisk to combine.
- Add uncooked oatmeal to bowl. Mix until well-blended. Cover with plastic wrap. Hold overnight in refrigerator.
- 1 cup diced peaches (fresh or unsweetened peaches)
- 1 1/3 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 teaspoons honey
- In layers, place 1/2 cup chilled oats, 1/4 cup diced peaches and 1/3 cup fresh blueberries in a parfait cup or serving dish.
- Drizzle 1 tsp honey on top of blueberries.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 350, Carbs: 70g, Protein: 11g Fat: 4.5g, Sat. fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 60mg, Fiber: 6g