A creamy mixture of yogurt, almond butter, wild blueberry preserves, old-fashioned oats, and almond milk topped with fresh blueberries and banana
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 2 to 24 hours|Cook time: 0 minutes|
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 3 Tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon all-natural creamy almond butter
- 2 teaspoons wild blueberry preserves
- 2 Tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 3 slices banana
To Make Blueberry & Almond Creamy Overnight Oats:
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, except the fresh blueberries and banana. Mix until well combined.
- Place into a mason jar or other similar container. Cover with lid, and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to overnight.
- .When ready to eat, top creamy oats with 2 Tablespoons fresh blueberries and 3 slices banana. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 310, Carbs: 41 g, Protein: 11 g Fat: 13 g, Sat. fat: 1.5 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 125 mg, Fiber: 7 g