Frozen berry & banana blend topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries, almonds, sunflower seeds, granola & lemon zest
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 35 to 40 minutes|Cook time: 30 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon old-fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon puffed wild rice or puffed whole grain rice
- ½ Tablespoon raw white quinoa
- ¾ teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon canola oil
- 1/16 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Very Berry Smoothie Bowl:
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen red raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced banana
- 3 Tablespoons agave or honey
- ¼ cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon slivered blanched almonds
- 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
To Prepare Baked Granola:
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Lay out in a thin layer on parchment lined sheet pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes or until toasted and browned.
- Remove from oven.
NOTE: For loose consistency, stir granola to break up clumps. For clusters, let granola cool. Then, break up into large pieces.
- Allow to cool completely. Place in an airtight container.
To Prepare Very Berry Smoothie Bowl:
- Place the following in a high-speed blender or Vitamix:
-unsweetened almond milk
-frozen banana slices
-agave or honey.
Process until smooth.
- Divide evenly into 4 serving bowls.
- In center of dish, place 1 Tablespoon sliced fresh strawberries, creating a vertical line.
- Place ½ Tablespoon fresh blueberries on each side of strawberries.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon slivered almonds over strawberries.
- Evenly sprinkle 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds, 1 Tablespoon granola and 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest over entire bowl. Enjoy Immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 220, Carbs: 42g, Protein: 4g Fat: 6g, Sat. fat: 0.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 135mg, Fiber: 10g