Romaine, edamame, tart apples, craisins, toasted almonds, sunflower seeds, creamy poppy seed dressing & whole grain wrap
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 8 to 10 minutes|Cook time: 4 to 5 minutes|Yield: 4 wraps; 1 wrap each
Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 Teaspoon orange zest
Fall Apple & Edamame Wrap
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup thinly sliced Granny Smith apples
- 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon roasted and unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup thawed shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 (10-inch) whole-grain flour tortillas
- 4 medium romaine lettuce leaves, ends trimmed
To Prepare Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing:
- Combine all ingredients until well-blended. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Toasted Sliced Almonds:
- Stirring occasionally, toast sliced almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned. Or bake on an ungreased baking sheet at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-8 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned. Watch to avoid scorching.
To Prepare Fall Apple & Edamame Wrap:
- Place 1 whole leaf of lettuce in the center of the tortilla.
- In a mixing bowl, combine:
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- ¼ cup sliced granny smith apples
- 1 teaspoon toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 Tablespoon edamame
- 1 Tablespoon cranberries
- 2 Tablespoon creamy poppy seed dressing.
- Evenly place the mixture over the lettuce.
- Tuck in the left and right sides of the tortilla over the filling. Roll to close burrito style, finishing with the seam side down. Cut in half. Enjoy immediately! Or, wrap and place in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 380, Carbs: 55g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 14g, Sat. Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: <5mg, Sodium: 320mg, Fiber: 7g