Follow Our Recipe
- 5-10g Madras Curry Powder
- 10ml Oil
- 80g Diced Onions
- 1 Apple peeled, cored & diced
- 15g Coriander washed & chopped including the stalks
- 30g Ginger peeled & grated
- 400g Sweet Potatoes peeled & diced
- 600ml Vegetable Stock
- 70g Red Spilt Lentils
- 200ml Skimmed Milk
- Juice of one Lime
- Black Pepper to season
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- Heat a suitable pan and add the curry powder and dry fry for two minutes, then add the oil and the onions and cook for two minutes. Add in the apple, garlic, coriander and the ginger. Cook out for about five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sweet potato to the pan with the stock, lentils and milk. Bring to a gentle simmer, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Blend until smooth, check for taste and flavour. Stir in the lime juice.