Main course of soba noodles with chicken skewers and stir-fried vegetables.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 200 g yakitori chicken skewers
- 200 g Japanese soba noodles
- 300 g white mushrooms
- 300 g julienned carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 80 g soybeans
- 1 onion
- 1 spring onion
- 2.5 tbsp sesame soy stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean and cut them into wedges. Cut the onion into half rings and the bell peppers into strips.
- Heat a pan with sunflower oil and fry the onion rings. Add the julienned carrots and pepper strips and cook briefly.
- Add the mushrooms and soybeans. Deglaze the wok with the sesame soy sauce and add the noodles.
- Heat the chicken skewers according to the instructions on the packet. Slice the spring onion into rings.
- Serve the noodles with the chicken skewers. Garnish with the spring onions.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 462, Carbs: 61,02g, Protein: 19,60g, Fat: 13,63g, Sat. Fat: 2,93g, Fiber: 8,88g