Follow Our Recipe
- 4 thick slices of multigrain bread, 80 gr each
- 400 g vine tomatoes
- 260 g mozzarella
- Handful of fresh mint
- 4 tbsp lemon vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice the tomatoes. Place the tomato slices on an oven tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with the sunflower oil and black pepper. Roast the tomato in the oven for about 8 minutes.
- Tear the mozzarella into pieces. Chop the mint and mix it with the vinaigrette.
- Toast the slices of bread briefly on a grill or in the oven.
- Cover the slices of bread with the tomato, the mozzarella and the mint dressing.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 515, Carbs: 43,31g, Protein: 20,0g, Fat: 27,33g, Sat. Fat: 10,17g, Fiber: 4,37g