Follow Our Recipe
- Half a red onion
- 120 gr ricotta
- Handful of arugula
- 4 naan breads (50 gr each)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp (truffle) oil
- 200 gr mushroom mix
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Clean the mushroom mix and cut the red onion into the thin rings.
- Wash the thyme and remove the leaves from the stems.
- Spread the naan bread with the ricotta. Place the mushrooms, the red onion on top and spread the thyme over it.
- Bake the pizzetta in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Place the arugula on top of the pizzetta and drizzle the (truffle) oil over it.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 212, Carbs: 31,13g, Protein: 8,60g, Fat: 5,43g, Sat. Fat: 2,40g, Fiber: 2,89g