Follow Our Recipe
- 700 gr pumpkin in cubes
- 600 gr potatoes (floury)
- 80 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 200 ml of gravy
- 40 gr pumpkin seeds
- 4 fresh merguez sausages (80 gr each)
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the pumpkin cubes with 1.5 tbsp of olive oil and grill in the oven for about 20 minutes. Blend 500 g of the pumpkin into a puree.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes and let them boil dry. Heat the milk, do not let it boil.
- Mash the potatoes and mix in the warm milk, pumpkin puree and pepper. Then mix in the rest of the pumpkin cubes.
- Heat half a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages in it.
- Prepare the gravy according to the directions on the packaging.
- Remove the thyme leaves from the stems and add the thyme to the gravy.
- Divide the puree over the plate, cut the sausages diagonally and place on the puree. Garnish with the thyme gravy and pumpkin seeds.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 454, Carbs: 36,94g, Protein: 22,50g, Fat: 23,52g, Sat. Fat: 7,16g, Fiber: 6,17g