Pizzette with tomato sauce and topped with turkey and mozzarella.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 pre-baked focaccia of 80 g each
- 160 g turkey strips
- 120 ml tomato frito
- 1 tsp Italian spice mix
- 80 g grated mozzarella
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Cut the focaccia open and spread the halves with the tomato frito.
- Mix the turkey strips with the crushed garlic and the Italian spice mix. Divide the turkey strips and the mozzarella over the focaccia.
- Cut the flesh of the bell pepper into strips and the onions into rings. Divide over the focaccia and fry until crisp, the mozzarella has melted and the turkey strips are cooked.
- Garnish with the sunflower seeds.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 256, Carbs: 25.45g, Protein: 18.8g, Fat: 8.02g, Sat. Fat: 3.44g, Fiber: 2.78g